The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website. Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
dramadaddy.com reserves the right to make changes to the website or materials related to the website without notice.
Notices of claimed copyright infringement should be directed to:
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
IMPORTANT NOTE: THE PRECEDING INFORMATION IS PROVIDED EXCLUSIVELY FOR NOTIFYING US THAT YOUR COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL MAY HAVE BEEN INFRINGED. ALL OTHER INQUIRIES, SUCH AS PRODUCT OR SERVICE RELATED QUESTIONS AND REQUESTS, WILL NOT RECEIVE A RESPONSE THROUGH THIS PROCESS.
CODE OF CONDUCT
You shall not, and shall not authorize or facilitate any attempt by another person or entity to:
- Post, transmit, or cause to be exhibited or displayed on or using the Site any Communication that is harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, vulgar, offensive, obscene, pornographic, lewd, lascivious or otherwise objectionable, in whole or in part, or that interferes with anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Site, as determined by us in our sole discretion;
- Post, transmit, or cause to be exhibited or displayed on or using the Site any Communication that infringes another person or entity’s copyright, trademark, right of publicity or other personal or proprietary right or violates any applicable law;
- Impersonate another person or entity;
- Solicit personally identifiable information from any person;
- Engage in disruptive activity such as posting Communications that are unrelated to a forum’s designated topic or theme; or
- Invade the privacy of any person, including posting personally identifying or otherwise private or sensitive information about a person without their consent or harvesting personally identifiable information about users of the Site.
The Site may contain links to other sites on the Internet, all of which have their own privacy and data collection practices. Links to sites are provided only for your convenience and you access such sites at your own risk. Links do not imply that we sponsor, endorse, are affiliated with or associated with, or have been legally authorized to use any trademark, trade name, service mark, design, logo, symbol or other copyrighted material displayed on or accessible through such sites.